2008 Mazda Tribute Consumer Review: Never buy a Mazda

2008 Mazda Tribute - Consumer Review

i Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Never buy a Mazda
By mlloyd1986 on

2008 Mazda Tribute i Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

This car a crap. Within the first week of buying this car the paint had already started chipping. Had to bring it in to Mazda and they corrected the paint job. The seat belts went for no reason at all. Mazda ended up replacing the all four seat belts. The transmission went while I was on the highway going 60 mph and I only had 51,000 k on my tribute. Then my car wouldn't stop stalling and it was because my radiator was leaking coolant. That ended up having a recall and they replaced that TOO. This car is junk. Everything is wrong with it. As far as I'm concerned this car is unsafe. They should invest most care and money into this car instead of constantly fixing it's non stop problems.

It's ok on gas. Although I've been noticing it's been getting worse and worse the more miles I put on it, but I only have about 52,500 k right now. I don't understand why. My car is very well maintained and up to speed with everything. I can not wait to pay off my loan for this hunk of junk. A toyota will be my next car.

The seats in my car are white and black. You would think considering making white seats in a car they'd pick a fabric that was more a stain resistant or a better color that hid dirty better. The car does not corner very well at all. The car has no horse power. My car is very loud and I've brought it in twice to be looked at, and still they've found nothing........... My window is going on the drivers side. This car is just falling appart more and more everyday. I wish I didn't buy this car. It is by far the worst car I have ever owned. Do not buy this car. You're better off walking. Atleast you'll be safer........... This car is unsafe and I don't feel safe driving it AT ALL.