2008 Mazda Tribute Consumer Review: Mazda Tribute 2008 Grand Touri

2008 Mazda Tribute SUV - Consumer Review

Mazda Tribute 2008 Grand Touring
By Joy on

2008 Mazda Tribute i Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I always wanted a Tribute but I like the 2006 exterior better than the 2008. The 2008 looks too much like a box. I really like the exterior look of the 2007 Honda CRV, but I like the interior of the Tribute. I made the purchase because it was the best deal for the money. I like the feel of sitting high and seeing far in front me. I don't have 4WD and sometimes it feels like the car skids or sways if I'm traveling at a high speed and need to come to a sudden stop. This makes me a little nervous. It's not too bad on gas either. It's really growing on me.

I love the 6 CD changer, 10+ radio station settings, tire level alert, leather interior, blue/red lights inside, large console storage including CD holder, AC outlet in back, seat warmers, handles on hatchback.

Radio buttons on the steering wheel. Interior handles to assist in getting in and out of the vehicle. You'd think this would be mandatory?! Did they forget and decide it was too late to add? Even small compact cars have these! Makes me scratch my head. Bigger glove compartment. Quality interior.