2006 Mazda Tribute - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tribute model:
My New Tribute
By polly on 07/30/05 10:31 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Tribute i 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased my Mazda Tribute in April of '05. My model is a 4 cylinder base model. For being a base model it is pretty loaded up. It has power windows and locks, window tint (back windows), AM/FM stereo with CD player, and it has 16 inch alloy wheels. The truck is very sporty looking for 2005. My only wish is that it came with a larger 4 cylinder engine as it doesn't have the power of some of its competitors. However, I am very glad that I purchased my '05 Tribute and am very happy with it to date.

nice
By audielee80 on 07/16/05 14:25 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Tribute s 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I like my new car, enough room for a family of four, fit the stroller and not need a van!

don't do it
By gail on 07/16/05 13:12 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Tribute s 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

To all viewers on this web site. I bought a Mazda Tribute 04/02 for a graduation gift for my daughter (her choice) we have had nothing but TROUBLE from day 1. We have had it in for service more than i can say for air bag trouble. they cant seem to fix. I am trying to have mazda buy it back with no luck they say there is nothing wrong but if the air bag light is on the air bag will NOT deploy i have had it in for recalls 3 times when i complain the dealer says nothing the vehicle gets 8 to 10 miles per gallon they will tell me thats not bad when it should get 18 to 22 or so the dealer has changed people is the service so no one can say a thing so if you want a good car dont buy mazda

Mazda tribute
By MIRANDA on 07/11/05 14:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Tribute s 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I added the leather seats and they are so comfortable. It is small enough to get in and out of easily but has the handling of a car. I love it and my 2 year old loves it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.