This is our third Mazda...WOW!
By Terri Zooms on
2005 Mazda Tribute s AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)
I purchased the 2005 Tribute with every option except the DVD and running boards. I am 240 pounds and my husband is 6'4". Both of us fit well as other compacts were too small, doggy and had poor visibility for me (5'3"). The V8 is powerful -- quick off the start and ZOOMS around vehicles on the highway. The cargo door opens 2 ways unlike other SUVs. As with any compact, not a lot of leg room in the back seat. Mileage: town 18 highway 23. It will improve after it's driven more. Heated seats and mirrors are awesome, power adjustable seats are a snap to use, leather is high quality, paint job and appearance is second to none. You get the bang for your buck! Audio system rocks even for old folks.
Favorite Features
seats,power-heated mirrors, self- dimming rear view mirror with temp & compass, side-airbags and side-curtain airbags, stereo system, fog lights, V6 get-up and go, and having fun driving it. I feel very safe. These are my favorite things about my Tribute. I forgot, I love others looking at it with me!
Suggested Improvements
If it could have just a tad bit more hip and leg room in the front for us big people. Making the map holders larger would be nice as well as the glove box. Better gas mileage would be a bonus! Not having to remove the rear seat headrests when laying the seat flat would be a nice improvement.