2005 Mazda Tribute Consumer Review: Love this car

2005 Mazda Tribute - Consumer Review

Love this car
By mwe2121 on

2005 Mazda Tribute s AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my Tribute in Feb 06 with only 6,000 miles on it. In 4 months I have put an additional 10,000 miles on it. The car rides and handles great. The leather seats are comfortable even after putting 1500 miles on in one day. Getting in and out of the vehicle is easy; even my Grandma agrees with me that it's easier to get in and out of then my mom's 02 Ford Explorer. Controls are easily accessible and easy to use even at night. There's plenty of room inside the vehicle for 4 big adults and a child. With the seats down there's plenty of room for hauling stuff. The AWD works great in the snow and on the ice. Drove up the iced cover road to Paradise on Mt. Rainier - no problem in March and driven through heavy mud.

The audio system is a blast. Extremely comfortable on long trips. Handling is great. The head lights and fog lights light up even the darkest roads. The AWD system is superb. The outside looks sporty and the quick steering with all its feedback makes you feel like you're in a sports car. ZOOM-ZOOM!

Put a bigger fuel tank in, at least 18 gallons. Increase MPG. Steering wheel mounted audio controls. Two piece sun visor so I can block both the front and side window. Tire noise but I have read and talked to people who say replacing the tires will make most of the noise go away.