2005 Mazda Tribute Consumer Review: I love my Zoom-Zoomer

2005 Mazda Tribute SUV - Consumer Review

I love my Zoom-Zoomer
By Ldavisca1 on

2005 Mazda Tribute s AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

After careful research, using Edmund's.com as a tool, I selected the Mazda Tribute after finding that it matched 9 of the 10 criteria I insisted on having in an SUV. The test drives I took on the freeway and mountain roads sealed the deal. The Tribute in size and comfort beat out all the mid-size SUV's I considered, the safety features and style are high on my list, and it's an all-around pleaser on any road conditions it has faced. Driving it is not only fun, it's satisfying. It's a head-turner with it's step-tubes, gorgeous paint job, and all-around sporty look. The cargo area is spacious, easily accessible, and the secure. This SUV rocks!

The stereo, with 6-in-dash CD player and sound is hot enough to please even the fussiest sound buffs. The heated leather seats are the most comfy around!

Deeper cup holders would be nice but I have not found anything that would improve this SUV otherwise. It's more than suitable, it's well apportioned.