2005 Mazda Tribute Consumer Review: Awesome Tribute

2005 Mazda Tribute SUV - Consumer Review

Awesome Tribute
By Angelica Botello on

2005 Mazda Tribute s AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Tribute is really a really fun and exciting vehicle to drive. The first time I got my tribute my husband I drove it off road to Big Bend National Park in Chisos Muntains and it preformed awesome. The four wheel drive was very useful and did great in the chihuahan desert off roads. i would definately recommed this vehicle to anyone, it's a very good price and at the same time, i love the leather interior, sun roof and surround music system that I upgraded it with, now, you have the option to put in the navigation system also! Wish I would have purchased it with that option when they fist came out in 2000. But I love my little tribut and will probably trade it in soon for a 2006!!!!!!!!!!!

www.mazdausa.com Go to build your own car and see the options that you get with the new mazda tribute!!

Well the tires that they put in it are okay, But after those where gone, I replaced them with the Yomahas and they are a lot better, but everything else on that truck is high quality. No improvments are really needed.