Used 2005 Mazda Tribute Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Mazda Tribute - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tribute model:

The Best SUV
By T foster

2005 Mazda Tribute s AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

My last car(Mercedes C240)did not handle as well as my new Tribute.The ergonomic styling is not only great to look at, but everything is accessable from my driver's seat.We have a BMW that needs to come with a Rhodes scholarship to be able to work the radio alone. Not so with our Tribute.the sound system is clear,crisp and very easy to use while driving.I feel like I am driving a sporty car, with great visibility.I do not feel as if I am driving a Bulky SUV.Same goes with the ease of parking. Definately the best vehicle I have ever owned, and I have owned them all!!

leather interior,radio,heated seats.

radio controls on the steering wheel.easier access to the heated seat controls.

Awesome Tribute
By Angelica Botello

2005 Mazda Tribute s AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Tribute is really a really fun and exciting vehicle to drive. The first time I got my tribute my husband I drove it off road to Big Bend National Park in Chisos Muntains and it preformed awesome. The four wheel drive was very useful and did great in the chihuahan desert off roads. i would definately recommed this vehicle to anyone, it's a very good price and at the same time, i love the leather interior, sun roof and surround music system that I upgraded it with, now, you have the option to put in the navigation system also! Wish I would have purchased it with that option when they fist came out in 2000. But I love my little tribut and will probably trade it in soon for a 2006!!!!!!!!!!!

www.mazdausa.com Go to build your own car and see the options that you get with the new mazda tribute!!

Well the tires that they put in it are okay, But after those where gone, I replaced them with the Yomahas and they are a lot better, but everything else on that truck is high quality. No improvments are really needed.

Zoom Zoom
By Maria

2005 Mazda Tribute s AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second Tribute. I upgraded to the 2005 from a 2002 when the interior was redesigned. I have no complaints about this fun, peppy, good looking and reliable vehicle.

Heated leather seats, power sunroof with wind/noise shield

bring the dashboard components within closer reach and light the controls on the steering wheel

My Tribute Rocks!!!!!
By Meri24

2005 Mazda Tribute s AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Best SUV in its class for the money. Comfortable ride, smooth like a car. Awesome in 12 inches of snow.

My experience with my Tribute
By rebecca

2005 Mazda Tribute i Fwd 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I like my tribute's design and the space in it,I fit 5 adults in it comfortably. I have had a problem with my back washer line coming out, and it has been in the shop 4 times since having it. However it is a good driving vehicle. Feels like your driving a car just heightend up a bit. I would recommend it to a small low budget family.

I love the fold down back row seats,you can fit almost anything back there. I also love the hatch window in the rear as well. Very Convenient. I also like that if you leave your lights on they turn off automatically.

I would recommend you take the buzzer off of the seat belts..it is very annoying when your only driving it up your driveway and back.