2005 Mazda Tribute - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tribute model:
This car rules
By MtotheC on 09/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Tribute s Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I've had the 2005 Tribute S - Fwd for about 3 months and I love it. I have always had small compact cars so I worried about driving an SUV, but this car drives great. I love the new design and the cloth seats. I like how the black is no longer two-toned. It is very fun to drive and is a smooth ride.

fun to drive
By mr.pv on 09/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Tribute s AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

love it, iam big guy and need a lot of room. the sound will blow you away.a 10 in my book.

A Tribute to Mazda 's Success
By Meri24 on 08/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Tribute s AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is the first SUV I have purchased and I absolutly love it. I have have been looking for a mid-size SUV for the past 2 years, but nothing really caught my eye... until Mazda released the updated 2005 Tribute. WOW, I love the redesigned interior and overall look. Punchy 3.0, not bad gas mileage for a 6cyl SUV (approx. 22mpg hwy), smooth ride like a car not a truck.

Great SUV
By PAT HEMPHILL on 08/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Tribute s Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I HAVE TAKEN THE SUV ON TWO TRIPS AND HAD BAD WEATHER ON BOTH TRIPS. THE MAZDA DID GREAT IN THE STORM ON BOTH TRIPS. THE GAS MILAGE WAS NOT GREAT,BUT GOOD. I HAVE ENJOYED DRIVING THE MAZDA TRIBUTE YOURS TRULY, PAT H.

Best of the Best
By Bfelosi on 08/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Tribute s AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is my 2nd Tribute and they only get better. The exterior is beautiful and the interior is even better, with very comfortable seating and a very smooth and quiet ride. Handling of this vehicle is amazing on sharp curves and steep roads. These vehicles are loaded with standard features! I am hooked on my Mazda Tribute!

I love it
By sylber on 08/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Tribute s AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

proud owner of two tributes. love driving both of them. no problems noted.

I Like This SUV
By jerseypaws on 08/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Tribute s Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This Tribby replaced a Ford Explorer Sport. What a difference! Handling, ride, comfort, performance, gas mileage, even radio reception are all much better than the Explorer. Has the feel of a much bigger SUV inside than the Liberty and RAV4 which I also tested. This Tribby came with Continental tires which I chose to upgrade to Michelin Cross Terrains for an additional $240.

Sweet
By Downie on 08/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Tribute s Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

We looked over many of the SUV's, but decided on the Tribute. We have been happy so far. Rides like a car. Feels tight. My choice was finalized by my contentment of owning 3 Mazdas in the past and they were very reliabil. This is for the 2005 year model S with the V6.

DG's Review
By Kay Green on 07/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Tribute s AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Fun to Drive and it handles like a passenger car.

Love my Tribute
By Benne on 07/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Tribute s Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Just bought in June of 2004. LOVE my tribute. Great ride, plenty of room and EXCELLENT gas milage compared to previously owned jeep cherokee.