2005 Mazda Tribute SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tribute model:
TRIBUTE
By KAREN MILLER on 11/07/04 12:44 PM (PST)

2005 Mazda Tribute SUV s Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

THIS IS MY SECOND TRIBUTE AND MY HUSBAND JUST TRADED IN HIS DODGE DAKOTA AND BOUGHT HIS FIRST TRIBUTE. ALL THREE FROM JOHN HINE PONTIAC IN SAN DIEGO. WE ARE 100% SATISFIED IN PERFORMANCE AND DESIGN.

wow
By mrcjw on 11/05/04 09:33 AM (PST)

2005 Mazda Tribute SUV s Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Slick style, well built, nice features, good horsepower, excellent color, nice wheels. nice handling and drive as well

Love My Tribute
By Petes83 on 10/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Tribute SUV s Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The whole experience of buying the Tribute was excellent. The dealership was very fair, working with a female sales rep was nice. The Tribute's performance, handling, and capabilities are excellent. Got an 05 Tribute V6 with moonroof for 24K with 0% financing. Quite a deal!

Definitely Worth A Look
By badlands on 10/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Tribute SUV s AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

After researching/test driving every SUV $40K and under I kept coming back to the Tribute. Overall,the Tribute is a winner. With the V6 it has better pickup and crisper handling then almost anything out there in the small/midsize SUV categories. Rides better on dirt roads than my Laredo did. 6in shorter than my old Jeep but still has reasonable cargo area and good front/back interior room. The sound system/6 cd player is equally as good if not better than the Infinity the Jeep had.If you are looking for an SUV with reasonable gas mileage(for an SUV), something that's fun to drive(the zoom zoom is for real), and a better bumper-to bumper warranty than most(4 yrs/50K mi),check out the Tribute.

My Tribute!
By Tiggirl on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Tribute SUV s AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Rides smooth. Dashboard isn't too deep. Everything is within reach. Simple to operate. Highly recommend it for mountain driving. Exterior is classy and fun all in one! LOVE IT!

'05 Tribute a Best Buy
By Tribute One on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Tribute SUV s AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased my new, 2005 Tribute five months ago after test-driving several larger, more expensive SUV's, and the Ford Explorer. The Tribute continues to impress me every time I get behind the wheel. It's manuverability, quiteness, handling, and responsiveness are excellent. The suspension provides excellent road feel and control. Overall, Mazda has put together a great package in a small SUV, combining the perfect degree of style, performance, and comfort that I was looking for. I have owned two Mazda's prior to this purchase, This is my first SUV and I highly recommend the Tribute.

Very Satisfied
By LMcGee on 09/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Tribute SUV s Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I test drove many kinds of suv's on the market. The Mazda Tribute was the most comfortable suv to ride in. It is spacious and "oh" does it draw attention. I have been asked by many what is it called. I chose the Tribute because I received more options for my money compared to others that are similar.

good
By grinch on 09/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Tribute SUV s Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

just purchased i love it my wife is very happy she picked it out!!

2005 Mazda Tribute
By anttoad on 09/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Tribute SUV s AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I just recently purchased my Mazda Tribute and thoroughly enjoy every aspect of it. It is everything the salesman told me it would be. It is fun to drive and rides way better than I ever imaged it could. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone!!!

GOOOD CAR
By ISA GALLASHAW on 09/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Tribute SUV s AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

THE CAR IS VERY PRETTY AND ONE OF THE BEST SMALLER SUV'S THAT I HAVE SEEN. I LIKE IT A LOT BUT I AM LOOKING FIRWARD TO PURCHASING A TRAILBLAZER.