'05 Tribute a Best Buy
By Tribute One on
2005 Mazda Tribute s AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)
I purchased my new, 2005 Tribute five months ago after test-driving several larger, more expensive SUV's, and the Ford Explorer. The Tribute continues to impress me every time I get behind the wheel. It's manuverability, quiteness, handling, and responsiveness are excellent. The suspension provides excellent road feel and control. Overall, Mazda has put together a great package in a small SUV, combining the perfect degree of style, performance, and comfort that I was looking for. I have owned two Mazda's prior to this purchase, This is my first SUV and I highly recommend the Tribute.
Favorite Features
Handling, power, smooth-shifting automatic, interior roominess, seating position (comfort) Hi-End sound system, powered sub-woofer, interval rear wiper, overall styling.
Suggested Improvements
Assist grips above the rear doors, similar to the ones in front, would be a nice touch. Illuminating the ignition switch and glove box would also be welcomed. The "On" lamp in the A/C switch button is difficult to see during daylite. Coat hooks are needed over back doors and in hatch area.