2004 Mazda Tribute Consumer Review: Zoom, Zoom, Zoom

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV - Consumer Review

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom
By vwbtl2040 on

2004 Mazda Tribute ES-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I totally love my new Tribute. I decided to buy this car after shopping the Ford Escape which is virtually the same thing plus/minus a few make exclusive features. I came out of a VW Beetle into this so the size aspect was very different from what I was used to. I find that I have a great field of vision with my suv. I have driven it in snow, ice , rain, and dry weather. It was awesome in the 15 inch noreaster recently! All the creature comforts of my car are wonderful. I love the cargo capacities that it has to offer also.

My favorite features are the armrest because my beetle didnt have one.I also love the cockpit area and the functionality of the area. The seats are really comfortable.I have a chronic back problem that can be effected by prolonged sitting.I have NO PROBLEMS in my Tribute!

I dont like the random button on the CD player and how you can't track forward without the radio exiting the random mode. I have the power seat but the seatback adjustment is manual along with the lower lumbar. That doesn't make sense to me.