2004 Mazda Tribute Consumer Review: Mazda Tribute

2004 Mazda Tribute - Consumer Review

LX-V6 4dr SUV (3.0L V6 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

Mazda Tribute
By perkins02m on

2004 Mazda Tribute LX-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

It has the luxury of a car but the toughness of a truck. The back seats give ample room for a adult to sit with lots of leg room. It also has a fast pickup, when taking off. It coasts decently to the next light or stop sign without the pedal on the floor. Now it is bumpier than a car. But I will always pick performance over the ride. We have not been limited with her. We have taken her fishing and have gotten her in some sandy spots and overall have been pleased. I notice I do get better gas milege if I don't always fill it up. Less weight I figure. Overall this has been my favorite car in the last 16 years.

The outside design to the vehicle was most attractive. I instantly wanted to test drive the SUV. I also like the tire pressure indicators on the tires. Very helpful to know that the tires are at the right tire pressure everytime I walk up to the car. No more tire pressure gauges.

I do wish it were a little wider, 6 inches would be more helpful. I have three children and when they sit in the back they are elbow to elbow. Six inches would give them a little space.