2004 Mazda Tribute Consumer Review: Excellent vehicle for your mon

2004 Mazda Tribute - Consumer Review

ES-V6 4dr SUV (3.0L V6 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

Excellent vehicle for your money
By Frankie on

2004 Mazda Tribute ES-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Six weeks after purchase, I got into a bad car accident and I tested its safety; this SUV saved my life. My Tribute got fixed and after almost 60K miles it is still running like new. Fuel economy, quality of the leather interior and difficulty to operate the CD are the only minuses in this car. But the rest are just pluses. I have looked at other SUVs but I have not found the comfort, power and nice look my Tribute has. I think I will have this car for a long time! I took it off road also and its performance was awesome, the rest of SUVs just saw my dust left behind!

The interior is very roomy, the exterior is very stylish, surround sound system, powerful engine and excellent response going up hills even if you have 5 passengers and cargo load.

If you are building an SUV with poor fuel economy, a bigger gas tank would be great. The leather seems cheap and gets stained or damage easily (be careful!). The stick shift is in your way when you want to operate the CD and lighted cruise controls would also be a great idea.