Amazing Vehicle
By megd726 on
2004 Mazda Tribute LX-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)
I purchased this SUV mainly because I missed driving an SUV (I originally drove a Ford Explorer and then went with a Mazda Millenia.) This was the first car I have purchased and I have not been disappointed. Mazda has been good to me as far as service and reliability so I was happy to purchase a Mazda vehicle. This is a fun car to drive. It handles like a car and I often forget that I am driving an SUV. For anyone who is seeking to purchase an SUV, I would highly recommend the Tribute. It has plenty of room for the kids I nannyed for this summer, taking all of my stuff down to school, and getting me around the city. I don't think twice about the reliability of this car. It will get me there!
Favorite Features
Premium audio system is amazing! Visibility is amazing as well! You have perfect view! Love how it handles- it's fun to drive! The all wheel drive is excellent! I've felt it kick in driving through large puddles and driving along dirt roads. Perfect amount of cargo space + plenty of room for 5 people
Suggested Improvements
A larger gas tank would be useful. The fuel economy is a little less than I had anticipated but the car is only at about 5,000 miles, so it still is considered within the break in period. It has improved since I purchased it. Honestly, this is a solid vehicle and I have not come across any problems.