2004 Mazda Tribute SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tribute model:
Tribute to my Tribute
By karen6036 on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV LX-V6 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Just turned 20,000 miles on my 2003 Tribute. Other than car washes, gas, oil changes, one wheel balancing, and insurance, I have spent no money on this vehicle. NO WARRANTEE repairs either. I would like better gas mileage, but I actually get 18.9 - 19.3 around town and 24.5 - 25.3 on strickly highway driving.

I love to zoom
By Tiger Copy on 04/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV LX-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I have to say this SUV is all that I wanted. It is so fun to drive and the V6 has the get up and go! I am glad I got the 2004 model because Mazda is changing the 4WD to all the time 4WD in 2005 and I did not want that. I want to be able to turn it on when I need it. I didn't think I could afford this SUV but I was wrong. The dealership I went to was so easy to work with. Go take a test drive yourself and zoom zoom!

What A Great Ride and Performance!
By Mr M on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV LX-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I have only owned this car (truck) for a month and I just wished I had bought one sooner! I truly find this Mazda a Joy to drive! It handles great and has Power to keep up and run away from most cars! I love my Stereo with the 7 speakers and 6 CD player. If anyone knows about a Tribute car club in the New England area please drop me a line. Thank you and Happy Driving everyone!

A GREAT DECISION! WOOHOO!
By FlyFisherman on 03/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV LX-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

So glad I bought this Mazda Tribute! It has served me well and most of all is EASY to drive...what a joy. The mileage is fair/good, absolutely love the firm bucket seats that help with my back problem. Great cargo room, fold down seats rule! The stereo kicks...go for the updgraded stereo, its worth it! Great roadhandling features and in New England here the 4x4 is the smoothest I have ever experienced. Thanks for a great vehicle!

Mazda Tribute
By Karval on 03/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV LX-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The Tribute is my 5th Mazda. I love it. It andles well, has great pick up, has a nice feel. The 6 way powered and seated heat is great. Very roomy inside. It is just as roomy as the 2000 Mazda Van I had with the ezception of the 5 seats. It truly does hold a 4X8 sheet of plywood with ease.

My Mazda
By Dskelly on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV ES-V6 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I enjoy driving my vechile. It gives a great ride and is easy to manuever. The gas mileages is about 23 hwy which is what I am use to

zoom, zoom, zoom
By Hoppy41 on 03/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV LX-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The way I was able to just get into this vehicle and drive it was unexplainable. The smoothness of a car and the power of a truck.

Great SUV
By plugf15 on 03/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV ES-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Downsized from a Durango. Tribute is much nicer ride and fun to drive. No problems and great value!

Objective Feedback . . .
By DSNJ on 03/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV LX-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

After fact-finding and test-driving, I found the Tribute as my leader among strong contenders (Honda CR-V, Subaru Forester, Mitsubishi Outlander, Jeep Liberty). The Tribute has great off- the-line power, a roomy interior, and great ground clearance. Lastly, the price point on the vehicle is very reasonable.

She Loves It!
By Tee1Up4Fun on 03/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV LX-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought one for the Wife and She Love'S it! I'm 6'5" tall and I have Plenty of room. It rides great and handels very well. The first snow storm we got I had to take it out, It did great! We Love it so far!