2004 Mazda Tribute SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tribute model:
i love my tribute
By ian bradford on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV LX-V6 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This suv is by far the best in its class with all of the standard features, great looks, warranty and the great service from my Mazda dealer. It even drives better than the ford escape, and I thought that they were about the same.

Mazda tribute
By Schoch on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV ES-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

We love our Tribute. We had a conversion van before it which wsa a lot bigger. It's fun to drive. Very sporty. Have seen quite a few on the road since we bought it. We didn't know Mazda made an SUV until someone suggested it. Drove to Florida this summer. Mileage was a lot better than the van.

Its the best
By Blndaw on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV LX-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I love my truck I love the way it drives !!!!! It's really comfortable lot of leg room.

great little suv
By j.ferguson on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV LX-V6 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

this little suv, is just the right size. lots of power. engine even sounds and runs like my honda. driving the truck is like having it on rails, like a go cart. plus it looks a lot better then it's twin, the exscape. more rifine, and expensive looking. you can't beat it.

Love It!
By W. Head on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV LX-V6 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I'm retired and make two 500 mile trips monthly and do not suffer the back pain/stiffness that my former vehicle caused.

check this out
By Deb Bryant on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV ES-V6 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The Tribute has been very comfortable and reliable. I have 2 dogs that ride in the back.....the plastic mat that came with it makes it very convenient for cleanup. I believe the review was wrong on the HPower....I think mine has 201, however, it goes fast enough....and quick enough for me.

mazda tribute es-rich
By recker6085 on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV ES-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

very please with car,fun to drive,great for all types of life.

MAZDA TRIBUTE
By YANKEES FAN on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV ES-V6 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

NICE SUV THAT'S FUN TO DRIVE AND ROOMY, NICE TRUNK SPACE WHEN YOU FOLD DOWN BACK SEATS.

# 1 SUV ever
By Cro. on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV LX-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

It is great to drive. We feel very safe so does everybody who drives with us. We just love it.

2003 Tribute
By miatamom on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV ES-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I love my new Tribute! It handles beautifully, has plenty of interior room, and is almost as much fun to drive as my miata!