2004 Mazda Tribute SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tribute model:
zoom zoom
By stacie0620 on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV DX 4WD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is my 2nd mazda. I enjoy it and its been a very trustworthy vehicle for my family. It has more room than my husbands jeep cherokee. No problems so far

Love My Tribute
By Kmokele on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV LX-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Bought my Mazda Tribute four months ago. It is a pleasure to drive. I had a larger SUV prior to this purchase but I am glad that I made the switch to the Mazda...gas consumption is much better (average 24 mpg) and I am thrilled with my vehicle.

I love it if only mileage was better!
By JulieRud on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV LX-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

It's a perfect car for me! I love its size, its performance, its comfort, its safety, it's handling, and its looks! It drives beautifully, and has been totally dependable for almost 3 years! What other cars can claim that?

Mazda Tribute
By perkins02m on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV LX-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

It has the luxury of a car but the toughness of a truck. The back seats give ample room for a adult to sit with lots of leg room. It also has a fast pickup, when taking off. It coasts decently to the next light or stop sign without the pedal on the floor. Now it is bumpier than a car. But I will always pick performance over the ride. We have not been limited with her. We have taken her fishing and have gotten her in some sandy spots and overall have been pleased. I notice I do get better gas milege if I don't always fill it up. Less weight I figure. Overall this has been my favorite car in the last 16 years.

Cutie Patootey
By dobedew on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV LX-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Bought it as a 2nd vehicle and am quite happy. Havent owned Japanese in some time and am glad I purchased it. It is cute and rides wonderful. Both peppy and sporty with wonderful gas mileage!!

Slick
By coolt on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV LX-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I am very happy with this Tribute. I cant wait to drive it. I am more impressed each time I drive.

I'm Happy
By loophole on 11/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV ES-V6 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The ES-V6 is both quick and nimble. Smooth running engine; smooth shifting transmission. The ES model has plenty of doodads and gizmos for entertainment. The premium sound system sounds great and is easy to use. On the down side, there is a bit much road and/or drivetrain noise, and the front seats (or my butt) could use some extra padding.

Happy With Choice
By jim & deb on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV LX-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

We did not know what we wanted to buy, So we ended up with our Tribute, and are we happy we did . It is a lot of fun to drive, nice handling,pretty quick , and very roomy inside. Most of all we think the price was reasonable,it is a lot of vehicle for the price tag

Nice Vehicle
By dwfkyf on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV LX-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I went to the dealer just for a test drive and wound up buying the car. It had all the features I wanted and I enjoyed the feel of the ride. Nice amount of cargo space and roomy seating. Special thanks to the folks at 128 Mazda in Wakefield, MA. It was an excellent buying experience. The staff was informative, they came right out with a price that was great and offered me fair value for my trade-in, can’t thank them enough. It was far better than my last couple of car purchases through other dealers. I’m looking forward to owning this vehicle for a long time.

my new tribute
By Amy H on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV LX-V6 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I recently owned a 2 door honda civic and had to sell it due to the fact I am expecting my first child. We wanted to get a 4 door, but not a minivan. The Tribute was a good compromise. ***the truck I bought has paint bubbles in the clear coat on the liftgate, that I didn't notice until after I had bought it. My dealer ship is supposed to touch it up, but I wish I had noticed before taking delivery.