2004 Mazda Tribute SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tribute model:
Great Little SUV
By dball1 on 10/04/06 18:37 PM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV ES-V6 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

We've had ours since May of 04 and have never had a hiccup out of it. The only issues we corrected were the horrendous Continental tires. The volume knob on the radio is a bit sticky, but that's about it.

Still Going Strong
By scooter on 04/10/06 16:06 PM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV ES-V6 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this Tribute new about two years ago. The styling is very nice, and it really is fun to drive. It has great acceleration, and excellent brakes. It is very easy to park and maneuver. The sound system is fantastic. The only negative I have experienced is the fuel economy. I only get about 17-18 city, and about 24-26 highway. Not bad, but for a vehicle this size it should be better. The build quality is very good. No rattles or other annoying noises after 17,000 miles. Overall it is a very good little SUV.

sporty, easy to maneuver, catchy
By Mazda Tribute rocks on 09/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV ES-V6 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is the best vehicle we have ever purchased. The titanium exteriorcolor is so sporty, and the interior is sportier than most sports cars. It has plenty of room, which we need with a new baby. Don't settle for less than the V-6, and check this vehicle out before looking at a bulkier, more expensive ride. The Tribute is just plain fun to drive, while the vehicle itself is anything but plain!

LUV this SUV
By plinard on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV ES-V6 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Love to drive this little beauty. Very comfortable downsize from my van. Sporty and good milage for engine size. Comfortable for two of the teens in our house but wouldn't want all three in the back at the same time. Great stereo upgrade package and cargo tray. Fun car.

Zoom Zoom
By desertdog on 06/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV ES-V6 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

There are a lot of choices out there. After researching and driving, the Tribute takes the prize. This vehicle is fun to drive. It has great acceleration, brakes, handling, etc.... I do agree that the front seat should be more comfortable. It does have a lumbar adjustment which helps. The sound system is great. This thing is so much fun to drive I almost wish I bought a stick!

hot car
By havasu river rat on 05/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

best car for the money

I love my Tribute
By Microchic on 05/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV ES-V6 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I researched all compact SUV's before purchase. Decided that the true cost to own of this vehicle was better for my family. Drives nice, and I don't seem to have the wind problem other are having. I have the base model stereo, and would have rathered the upgrade. The DVD is a life saver for long trips. My daughter can't wait to go on a long trip so she can use it!

My Mazda
By Dskelly on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV ES-V6 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I enjoy driving my vechile. It gives a great ride and is easy to manuever. The gas mileages is about 23 hwy which is what I am use to

Excellent SUV
By lyle on 03/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV ES-V6 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

My experience with the Tribute has been nothing but positive since purchasing the vehicle last fall. The Tribute is extremely roomy inside and very comfortable. It drives smoothly and feels much like a car. Only negative I would say is the range. 16 gallons isn't enough in my opinion. But overall, I HIGHLY recommend this SUV. Their somewhat rare and thats another reason I like it.

very quick car
By zapmaster on 01/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Tribute SUV ES-V6 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

its a fun car to drive and yes the car it very quick LOVE it