2004 Mazda Tribute - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tribute model:
Fun for Trips
By LHaas on 07/19/06 12:32 PM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute DX 4WD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have had good luck with this vehicle. No service issues at all. I had a class 3 hitch installed and a transmission cooler and have towed my camping trailer all over the Rockies. It should be considered for towing small-medium loads. I threw away roof rack and installed tracks to accept Thule sliding bars. I can carry two 16'canoes with the 78" bars!

Tribute
By FrenchTeacher on 09/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute DX 4WD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I needed an economical SUV and wanted to buy a Honda. I ended up with the Mazda Tribute after finding the Honda dealer's in my area unwilling to negotiate on price. Thinking I was accepting second best, I was thrilled and very suprised at the great performance from this economical four cylinder five speed. What a fun little jewel. Despite the four cylinder engine, the car is very peppy and really does ZOOOM,ZOOM ZOOM! I live in West Virginia where we have very steep hills...no problem!

very happy with it
By lotec on 05/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mazda Tribute DX 4WD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

after looking for a small suv for a while coundnt belive the low price with all the options that came with it

zoom zoom
By stacie0620 on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mazda Tribute DX 4WD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is my 2nd mazda. I enjoy it and its been a very trustworthy vehicle for my family. It has more room than my husbands jeep cherokee. No problems so far