2003 Mazda Tribute Consumer Review: I'm in heaven

2003 Mazda Tribute - Consumer Review

2003 Mazda Tribute

ES-V6 4dr SUV (3.0L V6 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

I'm in heaven
By Cheri Belcher on

2003 Mazda Tribute ES-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This was my first time to make a large purchase on my own. After I saw my Tribute it was all done but the signing. I have a bad knee and wear a brace so it was very hard getting in and out of a small car, especially a stick shift. That clutch was killing my knee. Now I feel like a Queen and I can just slide right in and out of my new baby! And no clutch... Whoopee. The heated leather seats are better than "sliced bread" . I have to watch my speedometer because she runs so smooth my speed will sneak up on me. Of course my 7 grand kids all have different rules now. No feet in the seats, no food and no drinks, I've become Grandma the Grouch..LOL. Anyway, I love my new baby.

Favorite features, let me see...heated mirrors and leather seats, power moon roof, anti-theft engine immobilizer, and EVERYTHING IS ELECTRIC. Don't ya just love it? This is better than my home...LOL. All I need is my coffee! Love it Love it Love it.

Put in a small kitchen just big enough for my coffee pot. Otherwise everything is great. Love it.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review