Used 2003 Mazda Tribute Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Mazda Tribute - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tribute model:

Scott's Tribute
By Scott.R

2003 Mazda Tribute LX-V6 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is such a fun suv to drive!! It is so sporty and it looks cool. I really enjoy all the features. the horsepower is great. My kids really enjoy the dvd system. This suv is a real pleasure.

201 Horsepower. The way it handles. The looks are so smooth and sporty. Plenty of room. Really nice dvd and 6 disc cd stereo system. Nice interior.

The gear shift lever sticks out to far. The rear cargo cover should be standard on the LX.

New Mazda customer
By sandpiper

2003 Mazda Tribute ES-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I am a female that has driven Jeeps for 15 years but they have gotten too expensive for me. Having owned this Mazda for one month, I still have the safety of the SUV with less cost and better gas mileage which I attribute to its being less heavy. Mazda was also wonderful with the financing.

This SUV has a very quick pickup and a LOT of headroom. It is a lot of fun to drive and the ride is very comfortable. I think what I have noticed most of all is the ABS system - it is AWESOME! One of the best I have experienced.

In a recent downpour, I really needed faster wipers. I had to pull over because I couldn't see anymore. I wish that it came with a full size spare. I also wish it had an automatic door lock when driving as that makes you feel safer especially at night.

tribute
By stacie watson

2003 Mazda Tribute DX 4WD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

awesome vehicle.....happy that i made this purchase

all features are great

Hunter Family
By Greg Hunter SR.

2003 Mazda Tribute LX-V6 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This SUV is down right fun to drive,Enjoy outstanding highway gas mileage,Handles very well in wet wheather,

Radio,Tape and CD player,Moon Roof.

The back seat could be made comfortable

My Red Mazda
By bytespiece

2003 Mazda Tribute LX-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I recently purchased my Mazda Tribute and I just love it. This is the first time I have purchased an SUV and I'm glad I did. It handles great and I have no fear of driving it (media hype had me a little leery of purchasing an SUV). And, it drives so much better than my last car. I can't comment too much on the gas mileage as I haven't had it long enough, but the short time I have had it the gas mileage has been about 22 mpg in the city. Can you tell I really love my Mazda!

My favorite feature is being able to see above the other cars. Really, my favorite feature is the automatic door locks. The feeling of security when you're alone as well as not having to wait until the last minute to open the door (especially when you have your hands loaded).

I would like to see "Moon Roofs" on all SUV's as a standard option. Another thing I would like to see is to have the car a little closer to the ground, otherwise I have no other improvements to suggest.