Zoom-aoom-zoom--It's all true!!!
By Souplady on
2002 Mazda Tribute LX-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)
I purchased my Tribute in April 2001 and it was love at first sight and has been ever since. It is an almost perfect car/SUV. It is fun to drive, fun to look at and fun to own. Lots of people seem to notice my car when I am driving it. I did a tremendous amount of research on SUV's before buying this car and was very pleased that I was able to find one at a reasonable price. It has a lot of get up and go and yet lots of room for all your stuff. I have had my car over a year and except for oil changes, the car has not given me one bit of trouble, not one!! Go for it---zoom, zoom, zoom!!!
Favorite Features
I also notice that I do not see that many Tributes on the road so it is nice to have a car that you don't see coming and going. I think other Mazda Tribute owners feel the same way because it is a car that is still hard to find either brand new or for resale.
Suggested Improvements
My only concern is that the gas mileage/tank capacity could be better/more. I do think, however, that the Tribute's mileage is comparable to other SUV's in this category and those cars are not nearly as much fun to drive or as neat to look at as the Trib.