2001 Mazda Tribute Consumer Review: Even better than I imagined

2001 Mazda Tribute SUV - Consumer Review

Even better than I imagined
By da on

2001 Mazda Tribute ES-V6 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I needed a family car as we were expecting our first child. This was particularly traumatic for me as I had to trade in my beloved Eclipse, but this car has it all. It performs excellent with quick acceleration in the city and an oh so smooth ride. I'm converted to SUV-dom and Mazdas. We change the oil and it does the rest. It is worry free, has that sporty look I love, has the room my wife loves, the safety for my daughter, and my family and co-workers are instantly impressed once they get inside and go for a ride. It pulls trailers just fine and does all I ask it to do. The only reason it's not a perfect car is the mpg, but I knew what I was getting into. Two years of happiness!

Moon roof, 6 disc in dash CD changer, tow package, 4 wheel drive that has already saved us on multiple occasions, plenty of power under the hood, command seating to see the road, extra comfortable leather seating, and plenty of cargo room.

I'm not willing to trade less power or room for gas mileage, so I would keep it exactly as it is!