A Sports Car Like No Other.
By Nawaaz Ismail on
2010 Mazda RX-8 R3 4dr Coupe (1.3L 2rtr 6M)
I used to own a RX8 6 years ago. It slipped out of my hands, and now I'm proud to say that I'm back in this car: A 2010 RX8 R3. There's a lot of criticism on this car within the media. Mostly because of its lack of power, poor fuel economy, and higher than normal oil consumption. Not many people understand how good of a sports car it is. It has an extremely rich driving experience. It's one of the lightest and most nimble cars out there, and you can really appreciate that when you start pushing the car. The last 2 cars I've owned before this were clearly more faster & expensive, yet this is the car that I truly connected with. It's hard to explain in words, but this car is irreplaceable.
Favorite Features
Extremely responsive steering feel. Lightweight/unique/high-revving engine. Perfect shifter. Stunning handling. Incredible chassis. Very sporty suspension. Very attractive R3 package. Beautiful 19" wheels. Gorgeous Velocity Red Mica exterior paint. Incredible versatility. Superb build quality.
Suggested Improvements
More power wouldn't hurt. Maybe adding turbo-charged power? Fuel economy isn't too bad, but it could always be better. Other than that, the car is near perfect.