2009 Mazda RX-8 Consumer Review: Wonderful sports car

2009 Mazda RX-8 - Consumer Review

Wonderful sports car
By AP on

2009 Mazda RX-8 RX-8 R3 4dr Coupe (1.3L 2rtr 6M)

This car is surprisingly comfortable. Handling is superb: better than my former S2000, STI, Speed3, and of course, Mustang GT. Very easy to drive, even for the novices. Clutch is soft and easy to play with. The gear box is good and smooth but i think the S2000's one is better. Power is linear. Not fast like the STI or the Mustang GT but who care? we cannot use all that power around town anyway. So, i'm ok with my R3 and it's fast enough for me. Smooth, smooth, and smooth engine! no vibration whatsoever when rev it. It sounds very good. This car is unique like no others. It's fun to drive and the bottom line is i just love it more than all other sports cars i had in the past (don't know why).

Favorite Features

Handling, very stable at any speed, easy to drive, wonderful gear box, comfortable for sports car, smooth and sweet engine sound, unique, special, classy.

Suggested Improvements

Gas mileage (but not that important since this is a sports car). I don't care about the rear seats. Get rid of them and make it a pure 2-seat sports car!