2008 Mazda RX-8 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX-8 model:
Awesome Mazda Rx8!
By Rx8 Fan on 04/21/08 04:53 AM (PDT)

2008 Mazda RX-8 Coupe Touring 4dr Coupe (1.3L 2rtr 6M)

Great car. What lured me to this pick was the fact that you can transport more than just two people if necessary, while maintaining a sporty look and feel ride. Love the hardtop. With my busy schedule, I don't have time to use a softop. Better durability, great moon roof. Excellent trunk space, and the family loves it too.

Dream Machine
By JB on 03/09/08 23:16 PM (PDT)

2008 Mazda RX-8 Coupe Grand Touring 4dr Coupe (1.3L 2rtr 6M)

Forget about the bad gas mileage reviews, who buys a sports car with great gas mileage in mind anyhow. This car takes corners like the tires and street are velcro counterparts. The interior is as cool looking as the exterior and incredibly comfortable seats.

My new Go-Cart.
By ZewmZewm on 02/14/08 21:25 PM (PST)

2008 Mazda RX-8 Coupe 40th Anniversary 4dr Coupe (1.3L 2rtr 6M)

This roadster is the real deal. Forget about torque, 20 mph around a turn faster than a Vette. Ya baby! It is one solid automobile. Check the oil, join a club for the premium cause you will need 'em. I get 17 mpg in city driving - 22 highway with no a/c at 75 mph. I wish I could efford another 40th Aniv. Ed. to put in a garage on blocks cause I am gonna enjoy this one till it be dead. I have had for over 3 weeks and put on 1000 miles and put in 52 gallons of 93 octane and 1/2 quart of 5w/20.

Best Combo Car
By BFane on 01/30/08 12:57 PM (PST)

2008 Mazda RX-8 Coupe Sport 4dr Coupe (1.3L 2rtr 6A)

After acquiring a used '02 Miata and being impressed with the fun to drive and sports car characteristics, I was turned off with the tight interior. This drove me to consider a trade in and test drive the RX-8. It offered the same or better driving dynamics with more more comfort and even back seats my 2 teenagers can fit in. I also live in congested NJ and a stick is great fun lots of times, but also too much work lots of times. The auto was hard to find with sport A/T package but it is worth it to deliver at least the best sports car spirit for an A/T.

Great Sport Car, but gas hog.
By Rotary_chick on 12/18/07 13:06 PM (PST)

2008 Mazda RX-8 Coupe Sport 4dr Coupe (1.3L 2rtr 6M)

Very fun and reliable sports car. I love my 2006 RX-8. It has overall been an extremely good car. The only thing I would rate it being bad on is the fuel. However, other than that I love it. I truly love that it has 4 seats, the seat right behind my driver's seat is designated for my beagle and he knows to stay put. I love the ease of getting him in & out of the car because of how the doors open. I can get him out before he tries to jump in the front. lol. I like driving it, it drives and handles real well. My significant other, has a 350z convertible which I also love driving, however, I feel my RX-8 handles better. The Z can pick up faster and beats my RX-8, but I enjoy the handling.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.