Used 2008 Mazda RX-8 40th Anniversary Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Mazda RX-8 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX-8 model:

40th Anniversary 6 speed
By Dartul

2008 Mazda RX-8 40th Anniversary 4dr Coupe (1.3L 2rtr 6M)

Just bought this 2 weeks ago and have already put 1200km on it. The car is absolutely beautiful and amazing to drive. Handling is better than anything I have ever experienced and it has some get up and go once you hit the power band... all I can say is wow, thank you Mazda for this amazing car.

Sound of the engine, hugging corners at high speeds and the very comfortable and stylish interior.

Better electronics gadgets, maybe a turbo.

My new Go-Cart.
By ZewmZewm

2008 Mazda RX-8 40th Anniversary 4dr Coupe (1.3L 2rtr 6M)

This roadster is the real deal. Forget about torque, 20 mph around a turn faster than a Vette. Ya baby! It is one solid automobile. Check the oil, join a club for the premium cause you will need 'em. I get 17 mpg in city driving - 22 highway with no a/c at 75 mph. I wish I could efford another 40th Aniv. Ed. to put in a garage on blocks cause I am gonna enjoy this one till it be dead. I have had for over 3 weeks and put on 1000 miles and put in 52 gallons of 93 octane and 1/2 quart of 5w/20.

9,000 rpm. A/C is great and I am in S. Florida. 300 watt Bose, oh ya, Sirius! The seats suck you in and are very comfortable. I am 6'2" 230 lbs and have plenty of leg, hip and head room. Go-cart steering and braking. It is one solid quality sports car.

Twin turbo, supercharger, or a 3 rotor model with a tad wider tires. Supplemental 3 quart oil sump for lubrication. MP3 jack. BlueTooth.