2006 Mazda RX-8 Consumer Review: Tires

2006 Mazda RX-8 Coupe - Consumer Review

By Joyce on

2006 Mazda RX-8 Automatic 4dr Coupe (1.3L 2rtr 6A)

I really love this car. It is so fun to drive and really turns heads, but I can't keep tires on it. Bought in July 06 I now have 13K on it & on 3rd set of tires. Dealer can't help me, Mazda can't help me. I cant afford to put tires on this car every 4 to 7K miles.I do not spin them or drive recklessly. I am going to have to sell it. I am just sick over it, I love everything about the car, but at $500/2 tires I dont know what else to do. The dealership doesnt know if this is the expected life for tires on this car or not?? I bought this car for my 40th B.d. I'm really going to miss it. If this problem is just with my car I wish they'd fix it for me!

Curvy, sassy body style, the red is so beautiful, handles great, cool dash lights

Better gas mileage, I really miss having onstar, I need to get at least 25k out of a set of $500 tires. Sun visors are cheap, Mazda dealership is very unhelpful. They treat me like I am stupid. Mazda Corp. even worse, waste of time calling them.