1993 Mazda RX-7 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

Base 1.3L Twin-turbo 5-speed Manual - (32 reviews )
My Girl
By Qwester on 01/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Mazda RX-7 Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

What can I say- The car is almost perfect. The car, as designed from Mazda, is an engineering marvel. It has tremendous acceleration, mind- numbing handling and brakes that will put you through the windshield. Not to mention- it's a work of art. Still drawing much attention.

93' &94'
By DECSPIRIT on 01/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Mazda RX-7 Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

OWNED 2 93'S AND 1 94' RED 93 TOURING AND RED 93'R-1 SUGGEST THE R-1 DUE TO SUSPENS. AND 2 OIL COOLERS,REAR SPOILER AND FRONT SPOILER A MUST,SEEMED TO BE FASTER.TOURING MODEL HAS GREAT BOSE ACCOUSTIC SOUND AND FERRARRI LIKE SEATS,ALONG WITH SUNROOF.94'R-2 IDENTICAL TO 93'R-1 BUT I THINK WAS A LITTLE BETTER. 95'S I HEAR ARE JUST 94' LEFT OVERS FROM THE FACT.WITH NEW VIN

get one if you can
By ShogunUSA on 10/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda RX-7 Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

excellent car, I recommend everyone drive one...

3rd Generation RX-7 Forever!!!
By dredog on 09/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda RX-7 Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

I have had this car for 9 years, and I look at it everyday and the car still looks stunning. It's the first car I have ever purchased that I enjoy looking at everyday. The performance is awesome. When I first pruchased the car I almost crashed it twice, the power of the car is very quick and pure. If you are a person who can not handle powerful autombiles then this car should not be your first. It also handles very well, and is very responsive. I Love the Car, and will never part with it. I just purchase a Jaguar XJR and both cars are in direct competition as far as which one will get the nice weekend joy ride, it is currently 60/40 because the Jag is newer.

Breathless
By David A on 07/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda RX-7 Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

The RX-7 took my breath away when I bought it new -- it still does. The styling is classic, the perfirmance exceptional. In 50 years the lines will still be eye-catching and the performance above and beyond 99 percent of the best that car makerscan produce!

Fun to Drive
By KeithSmith on 07/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda RX-7 Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

I have had the RX7 for 9 years now and it has been a dream. I have driven a lot of fast and sporty cars (many in a much higher price range than the RX7), but have not found anything more fun to drive. 0-60 in 4.8 seconds. It is still as quick as the day I bought it. With care (and a good dealership) this car has been a charm. Very few problems over the years. I recently purchased a BMW 530i. I could not bring myself, however, to let go of the RX7. So, I had it tuned up for weekend fun and drives through windy country roads.

The Best
By 2-J Noyo on 05/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda RX-7 Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

This car is the most exhilerating car i have ever been in. By far the best car in the world and its built by mazda!! Bring it back to the states!!!!!!!!!

Very Reliable
By GoldfieldBob on 05/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda RX-7 Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

With regular Maintaince, the car is ultra reliable. My FD3s (3rd gen RX-7) just turned 140,000 miles... the only thing wrong with it is a squeek from the rear, and fading paint... but the car has been in the desert climate in the middle of nevada for 10 years...

great car!
By feistep on 05/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda RX-7 Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

Fantastic car. A real classic. I get offers all the time from people who want to buy it.

Mazda should bring back the RX-7
By TBonds on 04/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda RX-7 Coupe Turbo 2dr Coupe

The 1993 RX-7 is my all time favorite car - including BMW M3, Miata & Mustang. Very reliable, fast and just plain fun to drive for ten years. There have been few vehicles costing less than $65K that can come close to the RX-7 in performance.