2002 Mazda Protege5 Consumer Review: Mazda Protege 5 - 2002 it is

2002 Mazda Protege5 - Consumer Review

Base Wagon (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Mazda Protege 5 - 2002 it is the best!
By cisco19 on

2002 Mazda Protege5 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I do not know how to put in words how fun and exciting it is to drive the 2002 Mazda Protege 5, I hate to admit it but I am a slow driver but for me to get a speeding ticket going over 75 miles per hour on the freeway, I know is stupid but believe it or not, I took it as a compliment that I have the talent and the automobile to go fast on the road. The gas mileage is fantastic! in addition the 2002 Mazda Protege 5 is unique and will always be in my point of view one of the best automobiles that I have ever owned. In addition, if I have the chance and the opportunity to have another Mazda Protege 5 no matter what year, I would certainly take full advantage of that.

The air conditioning, the heater, the AM/FM Radio CD Player that can also play music from your iPod. The extra room that you have in the trunk and the back seats as well. I also enjoy the easy comfort of finding a parking spot because it is so compact that it can parked anywhere.

My only advice and special request to Mazda Motors is to maybe please bring the Mazda Protege 5 back and if possible please introduce a sedan and/or coupe style of the Protege 5 so it does not always have to be a wagon.