2002 Mazda Protege5 2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Mazda Protege 5 - 2002

2002 Mazda Protege5 - Consumer Review

Base Wagon (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Mazda Protege 5 - 2002 it is the best!
By cisco19 on

2002 Mazda Protege5 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I do not know how to put in words how fun and exciting it is to drive the 2002 Mazda Protege 5, I hate to admit it but I am a slow driver but for me to get a speeding ticket going over 75 miles per hour on the freeway, I know is stupid but believe it or not, I took it as a compliment that I have the talent and the automobile to go fast on the road. The gas mileage is fantastic! in addition the 2002 Mazda Protege 5 is unique and will always be in my point of view one of the best automobiles that I have ever owned. In addition, if I have the chance and the opportunity to have another Mazda Protege 5 no matter what year, I would certainly take full advantage of that.

Favorite Features

The air conditioning, the heater, the AM/FM Radio CD Player that can also play music from your iPod. The extra room that you have in the trunk and the back seats as well. I also enjoy the easy comfort of finding a parking spot because it is so compact that it can parked anywhere.

Suggested Improvements

My only advice and special request to Mazda Motors is to maybe please bring the Mazda Protege 5 back and if possible please introduce a sedan and/or coupe style of the Protege 5 so it does not always have to be a wagon.