1994 Mazda Protege Consumer Review: Best car in the whole world!!!

1994 Mazda Protege - Consumer Review

Best car in the whole world!!!
By Heather on

1994 Mazda Protege DX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car when I was 15 for $800. and I am now 20 and it still runs perfectly. a/c is still running perfectly, and I have had to replace the clutch, that only cost me $300,i've got a great mechanic. Other than that, this car is sooo great. It's a DX, 1.8 DOHC, manual 5 spd trans., My muffler fell off a couple months ago, probably b/c there was a big hole. The car has always been loud, now it's just super loud. It never had a pass. side mirror, but i lived. This is the best car ever, I just bought a new Mazda 3 because it was a really good deal, not b/c i needed a new car. I will keep my protege forever it has 230,000 miles now, and i will NEVER get rid of this car.

Lasts forever. Will not die, ever. It handles great, shifts great, I actually like the loudness. I like it's unique,No RPM gauge, or pass. side mirror. original bumpers are black, original paint is a sand-ish color. Great car, I will never get rid of this thing.

I guess the auto-seatbelts. But that's a 90's thing. Lots of cars had those. Ummmm....nothing else. Awesome car. Awesome car. best car ever, I promise.