1997 Mazda MX-6 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MX-6 model:
Great Car
By TheKingMX6 on 02/25/08 17:39 PM (PST)

1997 Mazda MX-6 Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

I've had this car for nearly 4 years. Got it at 39K and its now at 75K. No real big problems at all. Ive taken various long trips (1500+Miles) without any issues. It's a great car.

Awsome Performance Coupe!
By Kikster on 07/10/05 22:52 PM (PDT)

1997 Mazda MX-6 Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

Bought my 97 MX-6 LS for $6,000 and I couldn't be happier. Ok, so it's got 105k miles, but it runs perfect. Quick acceleration with the V6 is a kick in the pants! Got all the toys; leather, sunroof, alloy wheels, new MP3 CD, and power everything. Great bang for my hard earned bucks!

Fantastic Car!
By Ron Sechman on 06/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1997 Mazda MX-6 Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

Unbelievable car. Oddly enough, fantastic on long trips...no driver fatigue! Corners on a dime, mpg up to 28+.Only problem... with radio antennae, but fixed cheaply. Leather seats hold up well. Sound system superb. Never done a thing to it and at 53k miles...doing great!

mazda mx-6 LS
By rajgoel on 04/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1997 Mazda MX-6 Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

This is one of the best ever vehicle i have driven. I would never want to sell this.

MX6 - a born classic
By Myst on 01/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1997 Mazda MX-6 Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

What a fantastic car. I bought second hand with 25k, and have owned for 3 years. I now have 130k, and still runs like the day I bought it. Lotsa power (provided you have the 2.5L V6), lotsa torque unlike the vtec 4 cylinders of today. You don't need 5000 rpm to get this car moving. Mine is cherry red, and I have metallic/smokey light tint on the windows (comparable to the Lexus type tints), and man does it look sharp. It's a real eye catcher. I've gotten so many compliments about my car, I almost don't want to get rid of it! But, tis the end of an era for me, and I'm off to SUV land.

Smooooth
By Hal on 12/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1997 Mazda MX-6 Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

The car delivers everything you could want in this class.Remember,it's not a porshe,bmw,or a g35 coupe,but bang for your buck,you'll be happy.It's also a somewhat rare car and if you can find a clean one with low mileage,you'll have additional pride of ownership.So go out there and start your search,you won't be sorry!