1995 Mazda MX-6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MX-6 model:
A lot of Repairs
By Rhonda on 11/14/10 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Mazda MX-6 LS 2dr Coupe

Bought this car at 2 years old with 50k and at first I loved it. But after owning it for 2 years, it started running hot! Replaced everything on it: hoses, water pump, thermometer, and finally the radiator. Then the transmission went out and replaced it only to have that transmission die 2 years later so replaced it again. Now at 235k it is running hot again and have once again replaced the hoses and radiator and looks like I'll have to replace the water pump again. Wouldn't recommend this car. I did regular maintenance and would get another car but can't right now in this economy. Regret buying the car. It looks great on the outside but don't judge a book by it's cover!!

MX-6 Sweet deal
By Rariem3 on 06/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mazda MX-6 LS 2dr Coupe

I bought my MX-6 with 88,000 miles on the odo. It had minor body damage which is being fixed. I have so far replaced the spark plugs and brake pads. The car has great looks and picks up speed great with the V6 I regulary hit ninety on the highway with no drama. Oh yeah this car comes with a great stock sound system. Overall a great car only a few minor issues that I have fixed would recommend to the enthusiast driver who likes to cruise.

Den's MX-6 LX
By DennisM014 on 02/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Mazda MX-6 LS 2dr Coupe

This car is the best car I've owned (out of 10). As Mazda used to advertize, "It just feels right." The only recurring and annoying problem has been its tendency to lose CV boots on the axel shafts. I've replace about 5 of them at $ 140 a pop.

Great Car!
By grafchad on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Mazda MX-6 LS 2dr Coupe

This car is awesome! I bought it about 2 years ago. It now has 150,000 miles on it and the only thing i have had to replace were the belts. It is a supremely reliable car and fun to drive as well with the V6. I am still using the stock clutch after all those miles as well. Definitly recommend this car to anyone.

Good performer, precise steering, brakes
By herthh on 12/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Mazda MX-6 LS 2dr Coupe

This car combines good visibility and road handling in an attractive priced package. Do not hope for any comfort on erar sits, though! Its a car for two. Breaking is very precise, no under or oversteering while breking or accelerating. Good elasticity around 40-60mph, lousy though at lower speeds (15-25) where a typical kick down is necessary to switch down the gear and accelerate. Electoric overdrive is a pleasure to use.

Fun car!
By Mr Kitz on 05/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mazda MX-6 LS 2dr Coupe

I love the looks and performance of this car. Has plenty of power and handles great. No other car has the unique look of the MX-6. Bought the car in 1996 and haven't had a major problem with it.

MX6
By mreavis on 05/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

One of my favorite cars

Incredible!
By BigD on 02/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Mazda MX-6 LS 2dr Coupe

I absolutly love this car. It's good looking, fast and reliable. Who could ask for more. It is very composed on curvey bsck roads or on the freeway. I highly recommend this car to anyone looking for lots of fun on a low budget.

Fun car to drive
By Aiman on 01/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Mazda MX-6 LS 2dr Coupe

This car is very reliable(zero problem until now w/ current mileage 110000) Fun car to drive (even better than an Integra).A stronger engine is recommended

Loving it
By Molsen311 on 01/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Mazda MX-6 LS 2dr Coupe

This was my first car and a plan to keep her for as long as possible. Sportier than most in its class, peforms so well, very comfortable but firm and refined. I couldn't have asked for a better car in my life.