I love my car!
By Kitsue on
1994 Mazda MX-6 LS 2dr Coupe
Bought new, LS w/spoiler, sunroof/deflector, gold pkg, red w/black leather int. '96: Mazda repainted after some coaxing. '97: car QUIT COLD at 80mph on highway, got to shoulder; in an hour was OK. We had used low-octane gas; never made that mistake again! Repaired trunk lifts, antennae motor, timing chain, CV joints; 2nd paint job 2 mos. ago, repeated rearview mirror fall-offs, fixed funky headlights w/Bright Solution. Many happy trips, has only 76k mi on it now. My husband's ready for his 4th car since '94; mine's a keeper. Can't believe it's worth only $4000 as trade in, & thinking about losing it makes me cry, so we'll keep it till it dies!
Favorite Features
Looks. Ride. Pick up. Comfort. Sunroof. Ride. Pick up. Knowing my 24-yr-old daughter bought one like it after she saw mine. How I feel when I drive it. Knowing my daughter wishes she still had hers! Looks. Surprised faces when I say it's a '94. Did I say looks, ride, & pick up?
Suggested Improvements
Clone it! I don't ever want to not have this car! Bring it back with all of today's safety and convenient features, & a bigger trunk opening, but with its '94 body.