1994 Mazda MX-6 Coupe Consumer Reviews

1994 Mazda MX-6 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MX-6 model:
Best Car Ever
By Lazman on 12/26/09 09:04 AM (PST)

1994 Mazda MX-6 Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

It handles like it on rails! Funner then driving a a Go Cart. Most dependable car I ever drove.

1994 mazda mx-6 2dr ls coupe
By sunshinestate!!! on 04/10/09 14:19 PM (PDT)

1994 Mazda MX-6 Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

This was my first car, and I absolutely loved it!. Never had any mechanical problems. Excellent gas mileage. Light and quick and amazing handing. The only car I never had any problems with. I had put 18 in falcon hanabi rims with low profile tires that matched the interior and the trim.

I cried at her Funeral!
By Rick on 08/30/08 11:31 AM (PDT)

1994 Mazda MX-6 Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

I had dreamed of getting this car long before I purchased it. I was attracted by its looks, and was pleasantly surprised by its performance and reliability. After reading several other reviews, I realize was lucky that I didn't have the leaky A/C or peeling paint problems that other owners had. The extent of my maintenance obligations were an oil change every 3K miles. I did have to replace the CV boots, but luckily, I only paid for that once since the first replacement was under warranty. Unfortunately, she was totaled when she got T-boned in the spring of '03. She gave her life for mine*sniff,sniff* as I walked away unscathed. I haven't owned a car with such classic style since. MX-6s rule!

My dream car
By Ldyluvblu20 on 11/13/07 10:44 AM (PST)

1994 Mazda MX-6 Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

I have an MX-6 1994, I love it - great handling car, great gas mileage. 4 cylinder/16vale. She flies low. Since I have had it, I have not had much trouble with it. It is fun to drive, handles great in the ice and snow. A few minor repairs on it. Sunroof, cloth interior, 5 speed manual trans, quad sound system and I like the alarm system on it. This is my dream car and I love to drive it. Adjustable bucket seats. I still have some work to do on it to restore it back to original, but I am working on that one too. That is my goal - to totally restore this car.

Solid and Dependable
By Logan on 07/15/07 07:06 AM (PDT)

1994 Mazda MX-6 Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

I've had my car for 4 years and I haven't had any problems. I did have to replace the exhaust system this year (rusted out). That was the only rust on the vehicle. This is a very depandable vehicle. It's a small sports car car, so leg room for someone 6 feet or taller may be an issue. I just moved to the MD/DC area and I am now driving it about 100 miles/day and my MX6 is holding up great. the engine is quiet and smooth and travels up to 90 mph with no problems. No leaks, no overhauls. I plan to repaint it and drive for another 130,000 miles.

Definate must have
By stephsmx6 on 11/14/06 06:21 AM (PST)

1994 Mazda MX-6 Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

This car is completely and utterly a beauty. I have never loved driving a car sooo much. It handles like a dream and when you want it to go, it goes. And it does it very very fast!

Loving it!
By Javier on 07/26/06 04:33 AM (PDT)

1994 Mazda MX-6 Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

Had the car 4 yrs. Very dependable, economic and fun. With K&N air intake, nice stainless muffler and bigger rims, the car handles and sounds great. Is a nice car for the city drive.

My first car
By SuperDuperEdwin on 11/14/05 00:56 AM (PST)

1994 Mazda MX-6 Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

This is my first car, and it has gotten me through my first year of college back and forth 20 miles each way 5 days a week. It is really reliable, it's quick and light, and very fun to drive. For it being a '94 it still has that up to date look. Mazda really did well with this model.

My MX6
By Jim Shaler on 02/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Mazda MX-6 Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

10 years of enjoyable driving with no problems. A well engineered vehicle. it's back to Mazda for a new vehivle.

Cool Sexy Car !
By farana on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Mazda MX-6 Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

I have had this car for 3 years and I have loved driving each and every day ,I have driven many other cars but I love this one . Mazda has done an excellent job on the engine and this car is a good balance between the engine and body so this car has a good pick . I strongly recommend this car for all guys who love cheap but fast cars :o)