1993 Mazda MX-6 Consumer Review: Best of all worlds

1993 Mazda MX-6 - Consumer Review

LS Coupe (2.5L V6 5-speed Manual)

Best of all worlds
By someone on

1993 Mazda MX-6 LS 2dr Coupe

I've owned 3 of these cars over the course of a decade, with the most recent one being a 93 LS with 130k on the clock. replaced CV's and boots on front axle immediately as they were bad, then drove it for 4 yrs without doing a SINGLE thing to it, no maintenance, no repairs. (except a cracked radiator tank, my fault. That took me all of 10 minutes to replace) the car ran like a screaming banshee, always and never left me stranded. sold it for $900 (paid $1,000) and the person who bought it drives it almost 400 miles a week for work. still runs strong and has given him no problems.

I pretty much like everything about the car. I think the best thing was beating a civic that someone had invested well into the $10k range with my $1k "sleeper"

no real need as they no longer make the car, but if they bring it back (fingers crossed) better leather, just about everyone I know with one of these cars has cracked leather.