1993 Mazda MX-6 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MX-6 model:
This car is fun!!
By LSCII on 01/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Mazda MX-6 Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

Fun car to drive and the seats really hold you in place tight!This car has Good power decent handling, and it is stil one of the best looking, yet affordable cars I've ever seen!! One drawback is that this car is not for anyone over six feet tall because there is not enough leg room. Pretty reliable too, despite the brake issue I've had. I've had it for 5 years, and it's still going strong even with 121,000 miles on it.

The Money Pit
By Don Giovanni on 12/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Mazda MX-6 Coupe 2dr Coupe

This was my first real car - now its my first lemon. I've put about 30,000 miles on it since I got it but I've also had to replace the engine, transmission, and various other expensive parts. And I used to make fun of people with Ford Probes (they share the same parts)...not any more. Whatever they're asking for its not worth it - do not buy this car! It will only lead to pain & suffering plus a light wallet.

All around good car
By Jacent Webb on 11/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Mazda MX-6 Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

Well i purchased my Red 1993 Mazda MX6 LS 2dr Coupe, on November 23rd, 2002 at a used car shop. Since then i have had fun racing it agains friends, relaxing with all the girls i have picked up, and just having a great time.

Great car but ......
By 1Happy on 11/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Mazda MX-6 Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

I bought my V6 LS coupe brand new in 93. Love the look and the handling....clutch was too tall to drag at the lights. My biggest complaint is parts and maintenance are really expensive. I hate it whenever I have to take it to the shop but still like it too much to get rid of it.

Great Car!!
By Simon123456 on 10/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda MX-6 Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

Great Car. I drive it pretty hard every day and it keeps on pulling.

great car for yound driver
By youngone on 10/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda MX-6 Coupe 2dr Coupe

I baought this car in 2000 around thanksgiving for $2500 (great deal). After driving an '88 4cylnd. civic, this car is heaven. Great speed and responsiveness. I bought mine with 158k and have had no major engine problems. I replaced the clutch 2 weeks after purchase but that was expected.Sunroof has had a fews problems and suspension is not so great, but it is a sports car. I only wish they still produced them.

I'm so very Sad...
By yongari09 on 08/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda MX-6 Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

Because I have to sell this beautiful car... Although I had it for only a year, I'm just so sad I have to let go... I just don't think I'll find a car like this ever... How can a 10 years old car look so great and be so fast? My red V6 will be in my memories forever.. think I'm sentimental? not if you ever drove this car...

Fun but not practical
By knl_03 on 07/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda MX-6 Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

This car is a blast to drive, but it is very unpractical for day to day driving. If you're tall or long- legged, it's a hassle to get in and out of. Maintenance is expensive. I hate driving it on the highway because it's sooooo low to the ground.

93 LS still going strong
By yaegman on 07/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda MX-6 Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

bought the machine new in 93, has 191K mi. and still awesome to drive. Can not find a car that i like as much for the same money. car still gets stares even in California. Great handling, great style, nice power.

I LOVE THIS CAR
By CynBee on 07/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Mazda MX-6 Coupe LS 2dr Coupe

I just read the other reviews and felt like part of a great big MX6 fan club. I bought my red MX6-LS brand new in June of 1993 and have a hard time letting go of it (thinkin maybe it's time to sell it). It has been completely reliable and so much fun to drive. I still love how it looks and would definitely buy another one if they still made it. MAZDA BRING EM BACK!!!!