1991 Mazda MX-6 2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

1991 Mazda MX-6 - Consumer Reviews

LX Coupe (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific MX-6 model:
Excellent car at a Great Deal
By Metalbabe on 04/27/06 22:46 PM (PDT)

1991 Mazda MX-6 LX 2dr Coupe

I bought this car out of the 'wholesale' pen, and it has been one of the BEST cars I have had. It has been my daily driver for over 2 years now. The only thing I had to replace was the starter. I have kept up with the oil changes and maintenance, as it already had 105000 when I bought it. I love my little car and am still driving it today! I plan on buying another Mazda (Mazda6) in the future, but plan to keep this one.

Got my money's worth!
By lambtits on 08/16/05 00:41 AM (PDT)

1991 Mazda MX-6 LX 2dr Coupe

I bought my Mazda for $425 with new tires and clutch. I had to replace many aged items(brakes, axle, tie rod, brake hoses, sway bar). The clutch master cylinder was bad, but it lasted. I loved the power my Mazda had and the get-up was great. I smoked many sportscars without even shifting out of 4th. That car had amazing power and unless I was racing the fuel economy was great. One little tap on the gas pedal and your head got thrown back. The front seats had plenty of room, but the back was a little crammed. It ate oil for dinner and you could smell it. I traded the car in when it started to nickel and dime me to death on an Escort. I miss the ol' Mazda and won't forget it's purr.

The Power of Turbo
By HUDSON on 08/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Mazda MX-6 LX 2dr Coupe

I have owned many cars. HAving been in the Marines, I have driven many too. However, I have kept my GT Turbo since day one. You can feel the power of the turbo as it kicks in. It feels like much more than 145 horses.