1991 Mazda MX-6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MX-6 model:
MX-6
By Joesph Fisher on 09/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Mazda MX-6 GT Turbo 2dr Coupe

You get plenty of car for your money. This is an exellent car to put an investment towards.

Nice car
By Shane on 02/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Nice car for the money

Nice car
By shane on 02/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Nice car for the money

mazda kicks mitsubishis but
By matt whitaker on 11/16/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Mazda MX-6 GT Turbo 2dr Coupe

this car is great for its age it has a sound 145hp turbo engine with 191lbs torque and i love it it is the most powerful car i have ever drove,why buy a new car when a used one can beet it,it has all the standard features avalable exept power seats,the 1990-1994 minsubishi eclipes has nuthin on the mx6 such as mx6 dependable,eclipse........not.plus if u race the mx6 will dust the eclipse.so who ever reads this be sure to get u a gt or a lx they both are sleek and are great to handle.theres nuthin live a car made in japan.

1988 Mazda MX-6GT Owned since new
By toucanf16 on 03/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Mazda MX-6 GT Turbo 2dr Coupe

I bought my 1988 MX6-GT new in Dec 1987. The Celica and Prelude were its competition. I bought the Mazda because it had more features and performance for the money. The car has phenomenal performance, it certainly feels like it put outs much more than its 140 HP/190 Ft-pounds torque ratings. The car was driven in Korea during 1988-1992 (I'm in the Air Force) and sat in storage for another three years (1995-1998) during another overseas assignment. Nearly four years ago I decided to sink some money in it instead of buying a new car. I installed an upgraded exhaust, 17 inch wheels and tires, sport shocks/struts, Eibach lowering springs, sheepskins, and a Momo steering wheel.

My first sport car
By Dsi Fai on 03/04/02 18:57 PM (PST)

1991 Mazda MX-6 GT Turbo 2dr Coupe

I was so amazed with this car's performance. You can really feel the power when the turbo kicks in. The ride is quite smooth and the sport suspension makes for very good handing. The bucket seats give it that added sporty feel. For a car that is 11 years old, you wouldn't believe it's reliabilty. It's got 110 000 kms and I haven't encountered any engine problems. I'm a police officer and this car definately beats out our Crowns and Impala's in acceleration.