A CAR NOT WORTH HAVING
By larrydh01 on
2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6A)
I own this car, a 2013 Club edition, and wish I didn't. This car is terrible, has no power what so ever. Going up a hill, this car screams and whines with the gas pedal depressed to the floor, like it is just struggling with all its might to climb a little hill. Driving at 65 miles an hour on the interstate is about the best it gets. Passing another car is a chore. The seats are very uncomfortable, and there is no room for anything in this car. I knew it was going to be short on space, but I did not realize how the cramped space was going to impact my life in such a negative way. Forget a trip, no room for baggage! And LOUD! I can't hardly think while driving this noisy vehicle!
Favorite Features
What features???
Suggested Improvements
Increase power, make the interior quieter, better quality seats, and more room for storage are all good places to begin. And how about making the car to be able to use regular gas? This is NOT a Mercedes!
By mazdafan4life
on 11/30/13 14:03 PM (PST)

You must be driving the Auto-Tragic trasmission? And of course it's small. It's a roadster!

By ijdinh
on 07/05/14 11:51 AM (PDT)

I own a so called "Auto-Tragic" transmission 2013 Miata Club model and I can do just about everything you couldn't do with it. There are paddle shifters in the car, use them. I have no complaints at all other than trunk room but I can still manage to fit my luggage and another person with their luggage and go on a 6 hour road trip and back just fine. You're complaining that it's loud when you bought a car that's meant to be loud but you're right, it's not a Mercedes. It's not a luxury car and if you read your manual the car does allow regular fuel.

By desmolicious
on 07/11/14 16:20 PM (PDT)

It does not seem that this is a real review. Any real owner would have test driven the car first. Buying a small convertible, then complaining that it is small makes no sense. Paying money for a car, then claiming it is really poor value for money makes no sense. Claiming it cannot go faster than 65mph makes no sense. To make a lie believable, you gotta make it believable.