2012 Mazda MX-5 Miata Consumer Reviews

2012 Mazda MX-5 Miata - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MX-5 Miata model:
Zoom Zooming
By cynduhrella on 01/18/15 06:51 AM (PST)

2012 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring 2dr Convertible w/Power Hard Top (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

After losing my 1991 to flood damage I researched a replacement for two years. Decided on the 2012 PRHT .. Im in heaven.. The Bose Stereo Kicks .. Dont know why they stated other wise. The car runs smoother than a babies buttocks and handles better than expected. This was a Fantastic choice for an upgrade from an NA.. When the time comes, I will go & get another NA..as I do miss the retractable headlights & the simplicity of the the first Miatas made.

Great fun
By mikeandjudy on 10/28/12 17:48 PM (PDT)

2012 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring 2dr Convertible w/Power Hard Top (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

My wife wanted this car and I did not. I went to the dealership and tried it out. It is hard to get into if you are used to driving a truck but once you get over that, the car is such a blast to drive. It is not oozing performance but the handling and responsiveness is better than many of the more expensive roadsters. The wind noise is not bad at all. I always saw this as a "girls car" but now I drive it more than she does. Will probably get my own one day. If you try it out with an open mind you will be pleasantly surprised and may even have some fun driving it.