2011 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring 2dr Convertible w/Power Hard Top (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
I bought this car this spring & have had the summer to drive it.
I just love the way it drives and riding with the top down.
Despite that, I probably won't buy another.
The interior is very badly designed.
The drink holders are directly in the line that your arm must move to shift, and so are unuseable unless you want to risk dumping coffee all over the interior.
The door pocket holders will hold nothing but a plastic water bottle.
The interior material stains easily and may not come clean.
The carpet is very cheezy.
I live in a rural area and limit how far I take it from home due to the lack of a spare tire.
There is no way that I'd find a replacement tire in rural Michigan.
Driving with the top down.
The audio system.
- the interior materials to resist stains from sunscreen and other things.
- the sun visor to provide some type of shade on the driver's door window.
- increase leg room on the passenger side (very little).
- the body fit and gaskets so that water does not continue to drip out of the mirrors, tail lights and doors long after the car is dry and put away.
- provide a spare tire.
- provide cup holders that are actually useable.
- improve the quality of carpet that is used.
- provide a means to shift the passenger seat around, if only to facilitate vacuuming the car out.