Looking for many miles of motoring fun
By ms1070 on
2010 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring 2dr Convertible w/Power Hard Top (2.0L 4cyl 6A)
This is my third Miata and it is by far the best. I had an Audi A4 cabrio for 7 years prior to this car so I'm still making the adjustment back to a smaller car. I am looking forward to less maintenance cost with the Miata. My requirement when looking this time was a retractable hardtop. I looked at the EOS but my experience with expensive German maintenance and less than reliable reviews on the EOS brought me back to the Miata. The handling and weight distribution are beyond compare in a car of this price. The fit and finish is comparable to the Audi. The interior layout is much better than my previous Miata's.
Favorite Features
I had doubts about getting the automatic after having two Miata's with manual but the paddle shifters are a plus. Without those shifters I'd choose manual. I really like the retractable hardtop.
Suggested Improvements
Limited slip should be standard. More lumbar support would be helpful. I've always liked a full size spare and I'm sure at sometime I'll at least miss a doughnut.