2010 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Consumer Reviews 2

2010 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MX-5 Miata model:
My First Miata
By rdb on 03/02/10 12:37 PM (PST)

2010 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Grand Touring 2dr Convertible w/Power Hard Top (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

We have wanted a Miata ever since first pulling up behind one in Louisville 20 years ago. Really glad we waited until the 2010 since the power hardtop is great to have and much less outside noise. The Miata is beautiful in every regard and corners and drives like a dream. Naturally, being a small sports car and low to the ground, it doesn't have the ride of our LS-430 or Avalon Ltd. but it is also good to have the feel of the road. Actually, I think it rides better than a Corvette. My nephew liked it so much I arranged for them to buy the Liquid Silver from my dealer even though they live in another state. Great car and the only one that has survived in this Class.

Looking for many miles of motoring fun
By ms1070 on 10/27/09 19:12 PM (PDT)

This is my third Miata and it is by far the best. I had an Audi A4 cabrio for 7 years prior to this car so I'm still making the adjustment back to a smaller car. I am looking forward to less maintenance cost with the Miata. My requirement when looking this time was a retractable hardtop. I looked at the EOS but my experience with expensive German maintenance and less than reliable reviews on the EOS brought me back to the Miata. The handling and weight distribution are beyond compare in a car of this price. The fit and finish is comparable to the Audi. The interior layout is much better than my previous Miata's.