Top Down Fun!
By Tony M. on
2009 Mazda MX-5 Miata SV 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
We bought the car as a weekend fun car and what fun it is! It is getting colder in the North East now, but I intend to squeeze out every last day of top down driving that I can. Love the way the engine growls and how it handles overall. Not nearly as much fun with the top up. Would love to take a really long top down drive but alas I may have to wait until next spring to do so. If you live in a year round warm climate, buy this car! If you don't no worries, cover it up in the winter and you will enjoy it that much more come spring time. b/t/w I am 6 feet tall with long legs and I don't find the car to be uncomfortable at all. I truly love my MX-5.
Favorite Features
The PRHT is so eazy and fast, and I love that it does not take up your trunk space. Manual shift is quick and responsive. Auto temp control, the red dash lights, overall look (gets alot of attention), love just about every little feature.
Suggested Improvements
I am a fan of BOSE products but the radio in this car is sub-par. The sound is great with an I-Pod connection but radio and CDs sound okay at best.