2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata Consumer Review: Wonderful Car!

2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata - Consumer Review

Grand Touring Convertible (2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Wonderful Car!
By Roger on

2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have owned nothing but Miatas since 1989, and this is my fourth. My last one was a 2004 Mazdaspeed which was a great car, but this one is even better. The driving dynamics are just sensational with a ride quality that is exceptionally smooth combined with excellent handling. In fact much to my surprise I don't even wish for more horsepower, because the power feels just right for the car. I've always had a preference for red Miatas, but this time I got the marble white with the brown top and tan interior, and it's just a beautiful car which could easily be mistaken for a $100,000 Jaguar. I have now driven over 400,000 in my 4 Miatas and have never gotten stuck. Thank you Mazda!

Beautiful car, wonderful driving dynamics and just a joy to drive, very nice and classy interior, Bose stereo has excellent clarity and sound quality, keyless entry and ignition is really cool as are the heated seats.

Bose stereo has excellent sound quality but at times there are tracks which could use a little more volume which was never the case with the Bose on my 2004 Mazdaspeed.