my my my my my!!!
By MrMashie on
2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata Special Edition 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6A)
This is probably the most fun ride I have ever owned. The kids are married, no car seats, strollers, toys, etc., to worry about anymore, so daddy has a fun new toy. This sure beats the heck out of all those station wagons, minivans and clumsy fuel eating SUVs I had to endure. I'm thrilled with this car, it's just so much fun to drive. I finally enjoy getting on the road again and zoom-zooming around. Did I mention my golf clubs fit in the trunk? ok I have to take the woods out and fit them inside the trunk next to the bag, big whoop! This car is far superior to the Solstice and Sky. They can't compare at all. What a blast this MX5 is !!
Favorite Features
I bought the Special Edition which comes with all the bells and whistles. The rag top is just way to easy to operate, I love it. The Bose stereo is unreal, especially nice is the auto-pilot feature. It runs on tracks, I swear, and is much more comfortable than I thought it would be.
Suggested Improvements
Really... this car is so well built. It rides and handles so well, the only thing I would suggest is to do away with the door cup holders, those are a waste. The ones in the console are more than enough. Other than that the layout and design are perfect!