It is true what others are raving about this car...
By mx5v on
2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring 2dr Convertible w/Power Hard Top (2.0L 4cyl 6A)
Still kicking myself for not checking this car out earlier. This is not kind of Sport edition, SE of other pretend to be sport cars off the regular boring cars. It was built from ground up. I finally test drove a few and that was it - I had to have one. Manual is one of the best I ever drove, but for some reason, I just could not fully enjoy the car with manual. Fortunately, dealer had 2007 PRHT w/auto, besides the fact it had 60,000 miles on it, it drove same as brand new one. Both me and my wife were blown away with joy this car delivers. This car sent shock waves through my family. I never seen any other car to make such effect before. We own 2008 now and discovering even more joy.
Favorite Features
The whole car, but especially Power Retractable Hard Top, Xeon Lights, Bose sound, Instrument cluster illumination. Pop the hood, look underneath and see how practical sport cars (not just for few wealthy ones) should be built.
Suggested Improvements
Please, Mazda keep making mx-5 as long as cars are built, bought and sold. It would be a great lost to humanity, if Mazda stop building these real gems. Perhaps, Mazda can improve marketing. Most dealers do not even have this cars in the showroom, yet it is the best cars Mazda ever built.