Excellent
By Hydro on
2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata Touring 2dr Convertible w/Power Hard Top (2.0L 4cyl 6A)
This car has great handling but there's room for improvement. What it lacks in power makes up for taking turns at 40 mph. For what it is, it's a great value for the amount of fun you will have. Yes, the interior is a little "cheap", but you get what you pay for. If that bothers you spend couple bucks and put some nice leather pieces in it. I've heard a million times that the car is girlie. To be honest, I've only gotten compliments ever since. I've had it for 3 months (an automatic), no problems and smiles everyday. As a daily driver back and forth to work the auto is great.
Favorite Features
The front of the car isn't my cup of tea, but I do like it. I think it looks a world better then 09+. I just can't drive a car that's smiling. Hardtop, is by far my favorite feature. Some may complain about the 12 seconds not sufficing to do at a stop light, but if you time it right, you def can.
Suggested Improvements
CUP HOLDER! I'm relatively short but man that cup holder on the door hitting my knee is annoying! Other then that they could of done a better job with ride comfort. It is what it is tho, it's a roadster not a Lexus. It's noisy and it doesn't take well to rough roads.